DAD and Little man

DAD and Little man
Well of course Andrew is still the WORLDS BEST DAD!!! Dylan loves him more than anything. He screams dadada at the top of his lungs even if he isnt home.. He is getting so big he is now dads little man and not mommys baby boy(at least he thinks) He grows an inch every day.. and is nothing but smiles.. We are just sitting here waiting for dad to get home which should be any minute.. I will add lots of pics later ttfn

Andrew, Sammy, and Dylan

Andrew, Sammy, and Dylan

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

DEAD PUPPY!!!!

I am going to shoot our dog Ruger.. :) He is the biggest pain in the butt, only at night time.. He is spoiled rotten by Andrew if I had my way that dog would sleep outside at night.. He whines and barks at the most ridiculous times.. Of course my wonderful husband is asleep and I am the one who has to get up and take the little fart fanoogan outside... Mom is not happy when this happens lol on the plus side I still love him.. For the most part.

2 comments:

  1. Hey sammy! I just found your blog and it is so cute! About the dog, I think the name brings bad luck. My friends dog (named Ruger) is got taken by animal control last week because they said it was too mean. I hope they will be able to get them back, but when we get a dog, I think I'll steer clear of the name ruger! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you guys! I cant believe its taken me this long to realize you had a blog! Anyways, hopefully we can keep in touch a little more now!

    ReplyDelete